Nothing but the firsts...

Welcome to my web-based column!

Every Tuesday, you'll come across reading a column in the The News Today (local daily- www.thenewstoday.info), called the Young Voice. If you still haven't figured the point of this blog yet, well... I'm the columnist and this is my column. Kidding.

I just realized that, some readers would want to read and maybe to some extent reread (thank you very much) some of my decent articles which were proven to be worth reading (because for the fact that it has been published by a prestigious local daily).

I'm getting quite redundant now, do i? ^_^

There are some instances when I tend to rely on free writing. Sorry for that.

I hope you'll find this blog quite a run for your Internet surfing.

Posts of my articles are from the very first one dating back last April of 2007.
Much gratitude for taking sometime of reading TNT especially my column.

Cheers,
Reylan

0 comments: